Complete the following sentences with the correct tense of the verb in brackets
(The answers are at the end of the page.)
1. In 2015, James______________ (visit) Tahiti with a group of friends.
2. This month Sacha _________________ (revise) for his exams.
3. Meghan is outside waiting for Mark. She _______________ (wait) for 10 minutes.
4. Marie only has half an hour for lunch so she usually ____________ (have) a sandwich.
5. Ben is an old friend of mine. I _______________ (know) him since I was six years old.
6. At the moment I need to concentrate. I __________________ (do) a grammar exercise.
7. Alex is writing an important report. He _______________(write) 4 pages already.
8. Once a month Emma _______________ (go) to the hairdresser's to have her hair cut.
9. Last year Sam and Tom ________________(travel) all over Australia.
10.Next Saturday, Andy ________________(take) Sophie to the theatre.
||3.has been waiting
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.
Materials provided for use in the classroom or for private study.
Any other use without permission is forbidden.