Hotels - Rooms - AccommodationA list of useful phrases for booking accommodation.
Questions - Requests - Enquiries
Answers - Queries - Information
|• Do you have any
• Would you have a room for tonight please?
• I'd like to book a room please.
|• For when / for what date?
• Single or double?
• Double bed or twin beds?
• With bath or shower?
• For how long / for how many nights?
• How long do you intend staying?
• What is the price? / What are your rates please?
• How much is it for a single/double room please?
• Is there a reduction for children?
|• The rate/price is ....... for
a single/double room.
• The price is ....... per person sharing a room.
• There is a supplement of ....... for a single room
• There is a reduction of ....... for children.
• Do you serve breakfast?
• Is breakfast included?
• What time is breakfast served?
• Is there a restaurant in the hotel?
Are there any restaurants nearby?
• Do you have special menus for children?
Do you cater for children?
Breakfast is / is not included in the price.
• Breakfast is served between 7 am and 10 am.
• We do / do not have a restaurant
(which opens from ....... to ....... am / pm)
• We can provide a list of restaurants in the area/
there are many restaurants/cafés in the vicinity.
• Special menus for children are / are not available.
|• Is there a swimming pool?
||• Yes, we have two swimming pools, one outdoors
and one indoors.
• The indoor swimming-pool is heated.
• I'm afraid not, but the beach is just across the road/
is very close .
|• Do you have parking
||• We have a car park for our
• There is a public car park nearby.
• Parking facilities are / are not provided.
|• Is there a shuttle service to/from the airport?
||• Yes. Here's the timetable.
• I'm afraid not, but there's a taxi rank just outside.
|back to Vocabulary lists|