Conversation topics - Business
A list of conversation topics suitable for students of
BUSINESS CONVERSATION TOPICS
Do you agree
or disagree with the following statements?
- It doesn't matter whether you enjoy your job or not as long as it's a well-paid job.
- Self-employment is more stimulating than working for a large organisation.
- Social networks have rapidly become
communication tools for many companies.
They will be
further developed for business in the future.
- Innovation is different from invention.
- In the future most companies will be
There will be fewer offices and more call centres.
- Anyone who has contact with a customer is a salesperson - and that includes the person who answers the phone!
- Small companies can adapt more quickly
to changes in the market place than large corporations.
- Companies become more efficient as they grow in size.
- More time is wasted during meetings than during any other business activity.
- It is impossible to have a successful career and a happy
You have to choose one or the other.
- It is impossible for young people to
find a (good) job today without help from someone.
- A successful salesperson knows the
strengths and weaknesses of competing
- Small companies cannot offer employees
opportunities for promotion.
- There is more creativity in multinational companies
than in small firms.
- Qualifications are more important today
than ever before.