Complete the sentences below with one of the following words:
SOME ⁄ ANY ⁄ A LITTLE ⁄ A FEW ⁄ MUCH ⁄ MANY
(There are sometimes two possibilities.)
The answers are at the end of the page.
1. Not all of the children went outside. ____________of them stayed in the classroom.
2. I have to go to the supermarket. There isn't _________ coffee left.
3. How ________ loaves of bread do we need?
4. Would you like _______ milk? Yes please. Just _________________.
5. The land is not suitable for agriculture, so _________ of the food is imported
6. There are only ______________ people interested in the subject.
7. How _________ of the students have a computer at home?
8. Can you tell me _____________ about your experience in London?
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.
Materials provided for use in the classroom or for private study.
Any other use without permission is forbidden.