English Grammar and Exercises for ESL learners.
Complete each of the
sentences below with a verb from the box.
(The answers are at the bottom of the page.)
start | take | eat | think | sleep | go | like | drink | write | lives
- The film ________________ every day at 8 p.m.
- Many children _________________ milk with their meals.
- Cats generally _______________ a lot.
- Julie _______________ a letter to her mother once a week.
- Tom and Julie _______________ in a big city in the centre of the country.
- Tourists _______________ to Egypt to see the pyramids.
- Jimmy always _______________ the bus to go to school.
- We all know that children _______________ sweets.
- Anne _______________ it's a good idea to do English exercises.
- If you want to be healthy, you must _______________ good food.
|1 - starts||2- drink||3 - sleep||4 - writes||5 - live||6 - go||7 - takes||8 - like||9 - thinks||10 - eat|