Complete the following sentences using the
Example: My uncle has a big house. →
My uncle's house is big.
answers are at the end of the page.)
1. Peter has a friend called David. David is ___________________
1. Peter's friend | 2. a friend of Peter's/one of Peter's friends | 3. a friend of mine/one of my friends
4. the dog's tail | 5. at the hairdresser's | 6. my neighbours' car | 7. my parents' house
8. the government's proposal | 9. my grandfather's dog's name | 10. company's head office
2. Peter has a lot of friends, including David. David is _____________________
3. I know Peter very well. We
are friends. Peter is __________ _____________
4. The dog has a long tail so be careful not to walk on it.
Don't walk on ____________________
5. Emma has an appointment with the hairdresser at 10 a.m.
At 10 a.m. Emma will be ___________________________
6. My neighbours have a red car. _______________________ is red.
7. My parents have painted their house blue. _______________________ is blue.
8. The government made a proposal which was rejected by the Trade Unions.
The Trade Unions rejected the _____________________
9. My grandfather has a dog. Its name is Roxy.
My ________________________________ is Roxy
10. The head office of the company is on Park Avenue.
The _______________________________ is on Park Avenue.
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.
Materials provided for use in the classroom or for private study.
Any other use without permission is forbidden.