Welcome to a wide range of resources for ESL/EFL learners.
It is not intended to be a substitute for English classes with a teacher.
Its aim is to provide resources and materials to help learners study English effectively.
Here is some of what you will find on this website:
- Grammar: English grammar rules, verb tenses and vocabulary usage.
- Exercises: online and printable grammar and vocabulary exercises.
- Vocabulary lists: general, professional and environmental themes.
- New words in English: recently-coined terms and expressions.
- Phrasal verbs: alphabetical lists with their meaning and an example.
- Pronunciation: intonation, stress, silent letters
Useful terms and phrases commonly used in
all areas of business :
advertising, employment, interviews, marketing, meetings, negotiations, presentations, sales, money,
investment, telephone, graphs-charts, guidelines for business letters, useful abbreviations and business acronyms.
- Business conversation topics.
- Business vocabulary exercises, wordgames and idioms.
- Hundreds of idioms clearly explained,
with an example of use.
Idioms are listed in alphabetical order and by theme.
- Proverbs Extensive lists of well-known proverbs
with their meaning.
- Quotations from politicians, authors, actors, scientists and philosophers.
- Online and printable word games for all levels.
- Crosswords, wordsearches, quizzes, missing words, and more ...
Please note that British English spelling is used on this website.